Sign in to follow this  
Evilman926 Kanya

I got stupid ?

Question

I get stupid 5 times before breakfast, join the crowd.

If you have a premium account and don't pay... you're account will be frozen yes; you won't be able to login.  Whether it would be deleted I'm not sure but it wouldn't matter if it's frozen anyway.  You get 'billed' the day membership is due, if the transaction fails they give you 7 days to pay up, on day7 they freeze your account until you do pay up in full.

An fyi - you can pay your membership using lindens - if that's any help.  The day your membship is due and applied against your sl account go to the LindenXchange, "sell" as many lindens as it would require to pay off your membership... any lindens you do try selling will go to anything you owe LL.

If you're premium and cannot pay; avoid this by downgrading your account to Basic... you're allowed and its just a click of the mouse.  Go to your account page and go from there.  If you own land or w/e that requires you be premium, deal with that before you downgrade or you'll lose it.

If you have a non-technical issue with your account you can also call our Billing team at:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

4 answers to this question

I get stupid 5 times before breakfast, join the crowd.

If you have a premium account and don't pay... you're account will be frozen yes; you won't be able to login.  Whether it would be deleted I'm not sure but it wouldn't matter if it's frozen anyway.  You get 'billed' the day membership is due, if the transaction fails they give you 7 days to pay up, on day7 they freeze your account until you do pay up in full.

An fyi - you can pay your membership using lindens - if that's any help.  The day your membship is due and applied against your sl account go to the LindenXchange, "sell" as many lindens as it would require to pay off your membership... any lindens you do try selling will go to anything you owe LL.

If you're premium and cannot pay; avoid this by downgrading your account to Basic... you're allowed and its just a click of the mouse.  Go to your account page and go from there.  If you own land or w/e that requires you be premium, deal with that before you downgrade or you'll lose it.

If you have a non-technical issue with your account you can also call our Billing team at:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

You should downgrade your account to a basic account if you don't want to pay premium anymore.  Doing that should keep all your account in tact.  The only issue would be if you owned land.   If you just stopped paying for your premium account I'm not sure what would happen.

--Cinn