need a builder an mabe sim work

Johnny2TheO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello am looking for someone to make me animated mud.. i am looking to make a monster truck off road place.. so i might be looking for a sim bulder.. an no am not going to pay 100k for someone to make me a  monster truck off road sim..

im inworld johnny2theo

Johnny2TheO wrote:

an no am not going to pay 100k for someone to make me a  monster truck off road sim..

Then good luck to you mate!

Since chances are ridiculously high that you won't find anyone to do an intense amount of work for peanuts, you might want to consider building it yourself. You could use whatever river or water script and simply apply a mud texture instead of water texture.

Just like you aren't willing to pay for hard work, people won't be willing to do that hard work for unreasonably low prices. Please always realise both sides of the coin!

The Terra Forming is the simple part.

It's the animated mud that could be interesting.

What exactly do you mean by 'animated?'  Trucks sink in it?  It splashes?

Have you actually seen this mud anywhere?

no.. i was just asking if it could be done.. i guess what an looking for is a dirt track with some car to jump over.. an some hills  am sure there would be abit more but am not looking for crazy building an stuff like that..

Johnny2TheO wrote:

whats 
intense amount of work .. its not  like your building Rome.. makein hills an Mud is intense **bleep**... i better get in the business my self.. but thank you for you reply...

A project like this could take a week or more with roads and proper terrarfoming and landscaping.  Would you work a week at your job for just pennies an hour?  Why do you expect someone else to do that?

am not going to argue... i just saying not going to pay someone 50 to 100 real dollers to work on my land... thats all.. thats why i put tht in there what am not going to spend... you people replyed.. there was no reason if my price did not fit you.. right ok ty.. for your time.. an replys.. an second dont tell me what working for pennies is a hour i do in REAL LIFE EVERYDAY.. REAL WORK ON MY FEET  LEFTIN THING SO.. LETS NOT GET IN TO THAT. but respect your feeling on what you feel it worth your time.. just not going to get my money..

I work in the Video Game Industry working on Virtual Worlds, do you class that as REAL WORK ON YOUR FEET? because if not I'd kindly like it if you'd either offer a better price for what you're asking or kindly leave Secondlife... I don't want people enjoying what I have made if they class it as "fun" or "not real"

I'd be willing to do this work for you but I'd expect nothing less than 40K for the entire sim that includes all building work as you have specified... I'd also expect a down payment before I begin the work of at least 25%... These are my current terms if you have a better offer feel free to respond. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.