Equestria Pride Avatar Bugs

vjm3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would upload an image of my current problem, but it appears that's not supported here. :/

Pretty much whenever I load the standard Female Avatar, it loads on my avatar but she won't stand on all four hooves.  Instead, the avatar is standing upright as if she's a human.  Did I accidentally disable something?  What part of any avatar mod tells the original avatar body it's replacing to take a unique shape?

If simpler, how or what do I activate to completely restart my avatar?

can you check that you are wearing the "[EP] Pony AO" attachment? that is a HUD piece, a small oval. if the top button with the power symbol is blue, click to turn it on (pink).

if it is attached, on, and still won't work, make sure you are in a place that allows scripts to run.

you can also click the small crescent button on the HUD's bottom and try reset from the menu.

if none of that works, make sure you are wearing no other AOs. you can unpack a fresh copy of the AO from the original box if you are totally stuck.

vjm3 wrote:

I would upload an image of my current problem, but it appears that's
not supported here
:/

Sure it is.

Save the snapshot to your hard drive.

Click the picture of the tree in the toolbar above your post:

Image4.jpg

That will bring up this window:

Image6.jpg

Browse to the location you saved the snapshot to, select it, double-click or select Open, and click Insert Image.

ObviousAlt covered the rest. :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.