The system is logging you out right now.Your Account will not be available until ...

Miraino Grau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I registered in SL 4 days ago.Now I can't log in. The system send me a report "The system is logging you out right now.Your Account will not be available until ..." I'm trying to log in for 3 hours.Every time I try to log-in the estimated time of entry increases.I need your help!="(

P.S. I live in Ukraine,if it matters.

8 answers to this question

You probably read this also, but might as well bounce stuff off the walls and see what sticks - so just in case you didn't know this, from the Knowledge Base inre the error message in specific:

Why does Second Life say "Your account is not accessible until (date/time)"?

Does the error specifically state that you are already logging in (or out)? If so, this message simply means that Second Life is still attempting to log out your avatar. Close Second Life, wait fifteen minutes, then attempt to log in again. Do not repeatedly attempt to log in! If you keep trying to log in, the process will take longer.

Does the error only state Login failed; Your account is not accessible until (date/time)? This error message generally indicates your Second Life account has been administratively blocked. Short-term blocks (less than an hour) may be the result of a kick for inappropriate behavior. Longer blocks are typically the result of abuse.

You will be unable to use Second Life until the noted time. If the noted time is more than an hour away, you'll receive an email from the Abuse team regarding the incident(s) resulting in the administrative block. (Be sure to check your spam filters.) Linden Lab is unable to remove administrative blocks for abuse.

Questions or comments about abuse should be submitted as support tickets.

Although Basic account holders usually can't submit support tickets, there's a special option in the Submit a Ticket area for this type of situation, which could include:

• You can’t create a Second Life account
  • You are getting an error message that states you cannot log in from your location
  • Your account has been disabled and you need it reactivated

Simply select the "Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login" Ticket type and enter the required information. When you're logged in with Guest access or a Basic account and Submit a Ticket, you should only use the "Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login" option in the Ticket Type dropdown. All tickets from Basic account holders or the Guest account that use other ticket options will be closed without review.

I have not violated any rules.And I still don't know why it happened.

I asked my friend to log in with my name.He received the same error that I. My other friends say that my avatar is off-line.

Thanks for the answer about restartings...But I don't know exactly what's the name of location where I was when the SL crushed.

P.S.Can I delete this accaunt any way and register a new avatar?

You did nothing wrong. It's a current bug that sometimes when an avatar crashes the sim does not log them out properly. Sometimes certain tricks help (see the mentioned threads) in some cases on y a restart of the sims helps. A restart can only be done by the Estate owner or Second Life Support.

For that you need to file a support ticket as mentioned above.

Cobra

lol, woot - congrats.

A little ps in reply to another question you asked... if you ever have a problem like this, don't delete your account... just create another one, it's allowed.  A persons main account is their av (avatar), a persons 'other' account is called an alt - you're allowed more than one.

Alt Account FAQ

Alternate accounts... multiple identities... We all have them in some way or another. Perhaps in real life you're an entrepreneur in the morning, soccer mom in the afternoon, and vegetarian chef in the evening. In Second Life, you get to externalize these roles in customized, uniquely identifiable personas -- otherwise known as alt accounts. How cool is that?

There are great reasons for having more than one account in Second Life, and we like to facilitate these uses. One of the ways we protect these legitimate accounts is by limiting the creation and use of illegitimate alt accounts -- primarily fraudsters and people bent on disruptive behaviors. Below you'll find answers to commonly asked questions.

What does it cost to create additional Basic accounts?

Your first Basic account is free, and we won't charge you for a few alternate accounts. If we find that you've been creating an army of alts, we may charge a small fee of US$9.95 for the creation of each additional Basic account as a way to recoup some of the cost of maintaining the accounts for you. This is explained further in section 1 of the Second Life Billing Policieshttps://secondlife.com/corporate/billing.php, which are linked to from our Terms of Service. (Note that in the billing policies, "Access Account" means Basic account and a "Subscription Account" means a Premium account.)

What if I have a Premium account already?

Your first account, paid or not, counts as your free Basic account. The free Basic account is meant as an incentive to new Residents to try Second Life with no associated charges. If you have many accounts already, additional accounts may incur an associated cost for maintenance.

How many alts may I have?

Currently, you can create as many additional Basic or Premium accounts as you want to pay for, with the following limitations:

• You can create up to five accounts per household.
  • You can create no more than two accounts in a single 24-hour period.

We do require that alt accounts adhere to all of our policies. For example, by agreeing to our Terms of Service (TOS) you agree to provide truthful and accurate information about yourself when you register for accounts -- that includes not only your contact information and real name but also whether this is your first free Basic account or a new alt (see TOS section 2.1). People who do not provide truthful information risk losing their accounts.

I get the same thing also very often and one reason is when many prims are attached to you but also one tip is when you see the message to try and log in again, to wait for the picture in login window to load, then log in again. They have a failsafe on login time to prevent spam I think and it also lock you out  for longer if a new request is sent to early

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.