Sign in to follow this  
Cyzicus Xue

How do I tell if I am Age Verified?

Question

Yes there is a sim online set-up specifically to test age verification; hang on a few sec's... i'll log and send you the lm.

EDIT: okay LM to the age verification test area sent.  You'll see a mat that says "test your age verification here"... if you can stand on the mat you're verified; if however the mat is surrounded by red ban lines and you're unable to cross = fail.  Good luck.

7 answers to this question

Yes there is a sim online set-up specifically to test age verification; hang on a few sec's... i'll log and send you the lm.

EDIT: okay LM to the age verification test area sent.  You'll see a mat that says "test your age verification here"... if you can stand on the mat you're verified; if however the mat is surrounded by red ban lines and you're unable to cross = fail.  Good luck.

If you open Preferences > General tab, there should be an item called "I want to access content rated:" with a drop-down box, and in this box should be either 2 or 3 items: "PG & Mature", or "PG, Mature, and Adult".

If you are age-verified, you will be able to see the option including Adult. If not, you won't.

• Like 1

I already posted in that thread but wanted to get away from it because it got twisted up in how to age verify and the differences between age verification and adult verification.  Of course now that i look at it again, I wanted to know how to tell if im Adult verified, seeing as how Torley mentioned that age verification and adult verification are different.  Damn, Im gonna have to start a whole new question for that, lol!  Actually I will just ignore it since its only a minor inconvenience for me.  Perhaps I will be more interested and take some screen shots next time it actually happens that I cant get to a sim.  Maybe the problem I was having was neither age nor adult verification, although Im pretty sure it was one of them.