Stuck inworld....can anybody see me

purr Foxclaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Been stuck inworld for a day and a half. Sent a ticket to LL and did exactly what they suggested and no use . Logged in with my alt and saw myself as still online.Had the owner of the SIM where I thought I last was do a restart and no use...still stuck inworld...

Can any of y'all see me inworld....and can restart the SIM to kick me out.

Purr

10 answers to this question

Well a sim restart will usually fix this. The good news for you is that there is a server upgrade starting tomorrow and all sims will be rebooted across the next  2 days.   So be patient and you should be ok shortly.

By the way, if you've not done so already set your alts and avatar so that they can see one another on the map.  So if you do get ghosted again like this, your alt can locate you and verify exactly where you are.  This seems to happen alot right on the sim borders and unless you can verify the right sim, it makes it harder.

But again.  Sims are all being updated and rebooted in the next two day so you should be ok shortly

--Cinn

if u are on a private sim just get estate manager to restart it and poof ur ghost is gone. this is a rare bug and i have solved it for 2 people on my estate before that way

i see you tired that and u might be at the sim u tped to before that one or after. usually the restart works like a charm.

• Like 1

AWwww thanks soo much Cinn. That was such a helpful answer....Will definitely be patient, and it looks like a lot more folks are facing this problem and not just me.

That is such a fab idea about letting the alts know where the other avi is -  I have requested an add - so hopefully when the sims are restarted I should be able to see myself. Will do what you suggest asap so that it will help me in the future....such a brilliant suggestion!!

Many thanks

Purr..

Thanks Wikked - we ended up searching for my phantom avvi and there it was waltzing at the last place somebody had told me earlier...was weird seeing myself walking and walking.

Sent back a note to LL giving them the slurl where I saw my avvi and asked them to kick me out and it has been cool so far...thanks soo much . Tried logging off and back on a couple of times and it actually shows me as offline and online appropriately. - yay!!!

Purr..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.