Problems To Log-In

Anheliese Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I logged Off Yesterday , And Today When I Tried To Log-In With My Avatar , I received a Message : Your Account Will not Be Available Until.. , And I Tried All The Day To Log In And Its The Same , a Few Minutes Ago I Logged In With My Alt Avatar , And Its Online , I went to The Last Place I was With My Original Avatar Before I Logged off And Its Stuck Under The Floor  , Can Somebody Help me Please? I Don't Know What to do

4 answers to this question

My guess is when you logged out SL didn't log you out properly so it's still acting like you're avatar is still there.  You'll have to submit a support ticket so they can fix it - here's the info relating to that error message - best of luck!

Why does Second Life say "Your account is not accessible until (date/time)"?

Does the error specifically state that you are already logging in (or out)? If so, this message simply means that Second Life is still attempting to log out your avatar. Close Second Life, wait fifteen minutes, then attempt to log in again. Do not repeatedly attempt to log in! If you keep trying to log in, the process will take longer.

Does the error only state Login failed; Your account is not accessible until (date/time)? This error message generally indicates your Second Life account has been administratively blocked. Short-term blocks (less than an hour) may be the result of a kick for inappropriate behavior. Longer blocks are typically the result of abuse.

You will be unable to use Second Life until the noted time. If the noted time is more than an hour away, you'll receive an email from the Abuse team regarding the incident(s) resulting in the administrative block. (Be sure to check your spam filters.) Linden Lab is unable to remove administrative blocks for abuse.

Questions or comments about abuse should be submitted as support tickets.

Although Basic account holders usually can't submit support tickets, there's a special option in the Submit a Ticket area for this type of situation, which could include:

• You can’t create a Second Life account
  • You are getting an error message that states you cannot log in from your location
  • Your account has been disabled and you need it reactivated

Simply select the "Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login" Ticket type and enter the required information. When you're logged in with Guest access or a Basic account and Submit a Ticket, you should only use the "Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login" option in the Ticket Type dropdown. All tickets from Basic account holders or the Guest account that use other ticket options will be closed without review.

Hello Anheliese, please see When I log into Second Life, it returns an error saying "The system is logging you out right now. Your account will not be available until..."

The Second Life 1.9 update made major infrastructure changes to howyour login session is maintained on our servers. Occasionally, theserver that handled your last login session may take a few minutes torecognize that you have logged out. Please wait until the timespecified by the error before attempting to log in again. Repeatedlyattempting to log in when you receive this message may result in theprocess taking longer, preventing you from logging in at all. Afterwaiting at least fifteen minutes, if the time until your accountbecomes available continues to change, please submit a ticket throughthe Support Portaland we can investigate further. Providing the error message and thelast region you were logged into will help speed up the process.

Your last logging out process has failed to complete; you are 'ghosted'. A Region restart will log you out correctly. You can get the Land Owner to do this or submit a Ticket with Support at http://support.secondlife.com.

Some residents have had success with repeatedly IM'ng the ghosted Avatar or paying them 1L$.

Hope this helps

Message was edited by: Ellla McMahon waves to Unklebob :-D

i have been creating support tickets on this issue. support is useless. they continue to repeat a same solution and closing the ticket as solved when their solution is not working and the issue is not solved. support is about worthless. this issue took place a couple of years ago and secondlife did finally fix the issue after we all tolerated it for a very long time before they would even stop to consider that it is an issue on their end. after they finally got their heads out of their butts and realized that the issue was on their end, they did fix the problem. SO UNTIL these current people get their heads out of their butts and realize the issue is on their end, we most likely have to contend with it.

below, i will place their solution. you can try it. it does not work for me. AND at the end of this, it does state:

If you have any further queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

BUT I WARN YOU THEY ARE USELESS AND WILL REPEAT SAME SOLUTION THAT DOES NOT WORK!!

Thank you for contacting us with your query.

Your avatar presence was "stuck" inworld. This normally happens when your last logging out process fails to complete.

The presence has now been cleared and before logging in you must complete the following steps:

Clear Cache
  • Do this by opening the viewer
  • Do not connect, instead click "edit" from the top menu bar and click "Preferences"
  • Click the "Network" tab, then click the "Clear Cache" button
  • Close the cache alert message, then click OK
  • Close the Second Life viewer, then re-open it
  • This may take a few minutes while your cache is cleared

Change your start location

• Do not connect, instead click "edit" from the top menu bar and click "Preferences"
  • Click the "General" tab and tick "Show Start Location on Login Screen"
  • Click OK
  • Below the login boxes a drop down menu is now displayed
  • Click the drop down arrow and select <Type region name>
  • In the Start Location box type either Aqua or Pooley
  • Enter login details and click "Log In"

It is possible that a complex scripted attachment has caused this issue.

Once you successfully login, please remove all attachments from your avatar.

This can be achieved by right clicking your avatar, select "Take Off" then "Detach All".

In addition, we recommend that you use a cable/wired connection rather than wireless wherever possible.

If you have any further queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.