Blender COLLADA Export Problem... Please Help!

SayaBanpaia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Blender COLLADA Export Problem... 

I've been exporting from collada (.dae) for meshes, but now I'm working on exporting Rigged Clothing... I got the rigging down, but it's the exporting that's giving me a problem.

While Exporting, I can name the file but in...

Export COLLADA... I don't have the option of (Operator Presets). There's no Toolbox with options...

I've been importing them into SL without the options in the picture bellow, and the rigged mesh goes invisible when worn (Only visible if rezzed on the ground) <<<PICTURE OF WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT I NEED>>>

HELP PIC.JPG

→ I have Blender 2.61If you have any advice or opinions, please let me know. I have a bunch of outfits to import.

2 answers to this question

Blender COLLADA Export Problem... 

I've been exporting from collada (.dae) for meshes, but now I'm working on exporting Rigged Clothing... I got the rigging down, but it's the exporting that's giving me a problem.

While Exporting, I can name the file but in...

Export COLLADA... I don't have the option of (Operator Presets). There's no Toolbox with options...

I've been importing them into SL without the options in the picture bellow, and the rigged mesh goes invisible when worn (Only visible if rezzed on the ground) <<<PICTURE OF WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT I NEED>>>

HELP PIC.JPG

→ I have Blender 2.61If you have any advice or opinions, please let me know. I have a bunch of outfits to import.

I am not a Blender user, let alone an expert, so I have only two pretty lame-ish suggestions.

1.  Ask this question in the Mesh forum.

2.  Look at the Blender Wiki.  This page deals with the Collada exporter, maybe it will contain a clue to your problem.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Data_System/Files/Import/COLLADA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.