Not loggin me out

Nesi Byron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Is your avatar trapped in world? This happened to me a few weeks ago and it seems to be happening to a few other people too all of a sudden judging by the forums. If you were on mainland and you have a premium account, contact live support and see if they'll reboot the sim you were on. That will force your avatar offline for you to log in. Or, if you don't, ask a friend with a premium account to do it for you. Failing that, submit a ticket to LL. If you were on a private island/sim, they usually reboot their sims all the time. Chances are you can probably log in now. If not, ask a friend to contact the estate owner and ask them to reboot.

• Like 1

The issue is that the server still thinks you are logged in as the session did not terminate cleanly. What everyone has written is correct, however a solution that works for me is as follows:

1. Continue to log in until you are logged in irrespective of received messages or warnings
  2. Once logged in teleport to the place you were last located when you logged out
  3. Teleport away
  4. Log out and Log in

That should resolve the problem - it has for me each time I have this situation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.