Trying to find a place probably long gone / baking system

MercuryLight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been trying to find this place, or at least remnants of what i am mainly interested in: the bakery system.

I'm asking in this section because it used to be a roleplay sim (might be capture/bdsmy, not sure), and the chances of someone knowing of it would be higher to frequent this forum.

The place was a large homestead sim, the fields looked a bit barren.

It had a forest in one corner, where you were able to pick up an axe and chop wood.

A wheat field where you got a scythe to harvest wheat.

And of course the castle, with a well to get buckets of water from and the bakery.

You actually had to use these three items you collected. Put the wheat into the mill to get flour, mix it with water on the table to knead dough and then use the wood to make a fire to bake the dough into bread. You were able to lay out the bread for anyone to eat.

There were probably some other, similar things to make mead and stuff, but I am mainly interested in that baking system and hope to find it again. Or in case it doesn't exist anymore, recreate it.

I've been trying to find this place, or at least remnants of what i am mainly interested in: the bakery system.

I'm asking in this section because it used to be a roleplay sim (might be capture/bdsmy, not sure), and the chances of someone knowing of it would be higher to frequent this forum.

The place was a large homestead sim, the fields looked a bit barren.

It had a forest in one corner, where you were able to pick up an axe and chop wood.

A wheat field where you got a scythe to harvest wheat.

And of course the castle, with a well to get buckets of water from and the bakery.

You actually had to use these three items you collected. Put the wheat into the mill to get flour, mix it with water on the table to knead dough and then use the wood to make a fire to bake the dough into bread. You were able to lay out the bread for anyone to eat.

There were probably some other, similar things to make mead and stuff, but I am mainly interested in that baking system and hope to find it again. Or in case it doesn't exist anymore, recreate it.

yea sorry to say but to begin with, ive never heard of anything like this before. on top of that, to be honest, sims that last long are rare. most sims are only around for a few weeks or months at most. especially when it comes to homesteads-homesteads are limited capacity sims and people that use them usually arent serious/ready to be serious/expecting much success to begin with.

i wish you luck though. maybe the sim might still be here or someone else who's familiar with this sees this post. or better yet-perhaps you should recreate it yourself :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.