"Second Life has been temporarily disabled"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Syn Anatine wrote:

I'd rather they bust their butts to fix whatever broke than to update the grid status.

Amen to that. I did check on the grid status web, out of curiosity, but fact is, what could they say? 'Logins are closed for maintenance / fixing something'. Kinda obvious, given that that's the exact same message you get in the viewer itself when trying to log in.

Syn Anatine wrote:

If they take longer than an hour to fix this I'll hand out the pitchforks. Till then I'll pretend I have better things to do.

...but I don't D: I want to go to the fantasy fair! Have only seen 1 out of the 11 sims. Hmpf!

I was headed there myself, Syn *sighs*  I have a feeling we will all be wielding pitchforks very soon ;)

Can't login. Must be the "infamous" connectivity issues the Lindens said were fixed - twice - but aren't. Stop the innovation, please, and just make Second Life work for a whole week without issues.

P.S. - I know the Lab says that innovations are to make our SL experience better but the truth is that there are many longstanding bugs to be fixed and that innovations only seem to cause Residents the opposite of what LL says.

it's still cute to see these crop up,  I'm an 07'er, should be posting with that account, but eh lazy.

But these issues are really nothing anybody that's been here as long as I have or even longer knows the growing pains and even the massive issues of down times we've had.

Maintaince wednesday's personally to me should of never went away, it was 12 hours of them banging and testing, knowing we always had a rocky couple days after and typically roll backs lol,  but sometimes they did get it right, which if I think about it now is scary.

But it's fun to watch these threads.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.