"Second Life has been temporarily disabled"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have just tried to relog coz I have to dj in 45 mins and now logins disabled and it says check grid status and grid status says nothing!!!

Come on LL get your act together it takes like 30 seconds to post on the grid status site!

Well, a moment ago I could not even connect to the GSP, but that is probably because so many of us are trying to find out what is going on.

I got the generic "something must have gone wrong" message.  Connectivity again.  This looks like a more serious server failure.

OK, so it is back to a Video for the evening I guess.  Oh Yippee.

As was tweeted, the grid status report is also affected, so they cannot actually let us know or they would.
And every second used to tweet, update the grid status page and whatever else, is seconds wasted they could have used to fix the problem but they haven't and that will make even more people angry.

What they owe us is to fix what is going on, they don't owe us an explanation of what that is while the building is on fire.

If they take longer than an hour to fix this I'll hand out the pitchforks. Till then I'll pretend I have better things to do.

...but I don't D: I want to go to the fantasy fair! Have only seen 1 out of the 11 sims. Hmpf!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.