QUARTER SIM NEEDED FOR SMALL CLUB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We need a 1/4 full sim commercial parcel with 3750 prim . We would like a guarentee of only 1 buisness on the whole sim and need estate manager rights for restarts. I know this is second life and guarentees are a dime a dozen as we are learning now at our present sim but I know there are sincere honest people out there somewhere.

RESONABLE PRICING .NEED TO MOVE ASAP. CURRENT LANDLORD IS MORE WORRIED ABOUT LINDEN THEN KEEPING A GREAT TENANT.

PLEASE CONTACT 

DEEVIOUSBLTCH DAGGER OR EDGESTEEL 

We need a 1/4 full sim commercial parcel with 3750 prim . We would like a guarentee of only 1 buisness on the whole sim and need estate manager rights for restarts. I know this is second life and guarentees are a dime a dozen as we are learning now at our present sim but I know there are sincere honest people out there somewhere.

RESONABLE PRICING .NEED TO MOVE ASAP. CURRENT LANDLORD IS MORE WORRIED ABOUT LINDEN THEN KEEPING A GREAT TENANT.

PLEASE CONTACT 

DEEVIOUSBLTCH DAGGER OR EDGESTEEL 

in mainland we cant restart. LL does that often. We do send requests if needed.

(Mainalnd servers are bigger than those in private regions - thats why no need restarts that often)

we cant deed our own group, except if the landlord is the owner of it.

we cant have more than 45 avatars at once.

we cant guarantee no more clubs around.

but.

price is way cheaper. 16384m - 3750 prims - L$X,XXX/w  <-- censored (hehe)

permissions are almost the same. as they appear 1 by 1 here

Please check BEE Real Estate

i don't understand your anger.

but i take it. no worries :D

live many years in sl to get offended of your 'rolleyes

-As for the fact of advertisement.. well, Im sorry but you asked for a parcel and i offer you one. I don't see where i take any advantages? Please spend more of your time to analyse this? ...Maybe we all have to learn a lot from you!

Because, since i do read your post again and again,

You never mention if you want a region or a mainland parcel. you just said a few words cause you was in a hurry ( i guess) or in the same anger to accuse your landlord.

Please, feel free to have a lot of fun in your SL and find all those you dreaming.

I will never be good for you.

So, i will remove my offer, since this is a post that belongs to you ( i guess) and so you rule.

(Do you allow furries in your club btw? i maybe wanted to visit one day, or you rule there aswell?)

Cheers,

beets "son"

for

BEE Real Estate

yokopikos Resident

OP: Please send me an advertisement for your land.

Poster #2: Here is an advertisement for my land.

OP: OMGLOLWTF why you advertise your land?

Me: /facepalm

That out of the way... a need to move quickly and a need to have a landlord with a good solid reputation for what they promise are not going to be easily compatible.

There is a LOT of vacant land in SL... but there are also a lot of estates with long waiting lists to get in...

Quantity is very easy to come by here. Quality is a rare gem.

You will be better off sitting where you are and slowly, carefully, feeling out different land barons to find one you like, and then getting on their waiting list and waiting a couple months until a spot is open.

- Or move to mainland for a while, and sit there while waiting for that spot on a waiting list to open up.

But 'must move now' will very rarely match you with quality. You're basically hoping to hit the lottery there and get in on the day somebody's waiting list has run down to the end by chance, and then a spot on their land opens, and nobody else has as yet beat you to signing up...

YOUR STILL GONNA GO FOR IT? I SIMPLY STATED WHAT I NEEDED....YOU HAD NOTHING TO OFFER TOWARDS ME MEETING MY GOALS...YOU USED MY POST AS AN ADVERTISING TOOL. AND YOU STILL COME BACK AND POST...AGAIN I FIND IT SLEAZY AND I HOPE OTHERS SEE THIS AND FEEL THE SAME. WAY.ONCE AGAIN SHAKES MY HEAD...

THERE ARE OWNERS OUT THERE WHO ARENT ALL ABOUT THE LINDEN AND WANT RELIABLE  TENANTS....AND I WILL WAIT FOR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE TO COME FORWARD. THE URGENCY IN US MOVING IS THE CURRENT OWNERS AGENTS IN THEIR ZEAL TO GET LINDENS...RENTED ALL 4 PARCELS TO BUISNESSES...3 CLUBS AND A STORE. THE STORE ITSELF IS RUNNING SO MANY SCRIPTS THAT THE TPS DONT WORK MOST OF THE TIME.. BUT I WILL WAIT IT OUT ...TIL THE RIGHT PROPERTY AND OWNERS COME FORWARD.

DeeviousBlTCH Dagger wrote:

YOUR STILL GONNA GO FOR IT? I SIMPLY STATED WHAT I NEEDED....YOU HAD NOTHING TO OFFER TOWARDS ME MEETING MY GOALS...YOU USED MY POST AS AN ADVERTISING TOOL. AND YOU STILL COME BACK AND POST...AGAIN I FIND IT SLEAZY AND I HOPE OTHERS SEE THIS AND FEEL THE SAME. WAY.ONCE AGAIN SHAKES MY HEAD...

THERE ARE OWNERS OUT THERE WHO ARENT ALL ABOUT THE LINDEN AND WANT RELIABLE  TENANTS....AND I WILL WAIT FOR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE TO COME FORWARD. THE URGENCY IN US MOVING IS THE CURRENT OWNERS AGENTS IN THEIR ZEAL TO GET LINDENS...RENTED ALL 4 PARCELS TO BUISNESSES...3 CLUBS AND A STORE. THE STORE ITSELF IS RUNNING SO MANY SCRIPTS THAT THE TPS DONT WORK MOST OF THE TIME.. BUT I WILL WAIT IT OUT ...TIL THE RIGHT PROPERTY AND OWNERS COME FORWARD.

He offered you a better deal than what you asked for and you are yelling about it?

Are you kidding me?

Any Land Lord watching your responses is going to stay far far far far far far far far far far far away from you.

You are certainly living up to your middle name!

Once again rolls my eyes....i proudly live up to my middle name...I know my wants and needs...and i DESPISE when forum rats jump on a thread to add things that have nothing to do with the origianl post. 

All i have done is asked for a piece of land that meets our needs. I made it very specific. this way it is idiot proof of what i require. 

VERY SIMPLE....I WILL STATE IT AGAIN...WE NEED A 1/4 SIM NOT MAINLAND...WE NEED RIGHTS SO IF WE THROW A CONCERT WE CAN DO A RESTART.  PRICING WILL VARY ON THE LAND AND WHAT IT OFFERS..WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE MORE FOR THE RIGHT PROPERTY. WE HAVE FANTASTIC REFERENCES..

HAHAHAHA I KNEW THERE WERE REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE...I HAVE A GORGEOUS NEW SIM....LESS THEN I PLANNED ON SPENDING...BOTH OF US HAVE ESTATE RIGHTS...A WRITTEN GUARENTEE OF NO OTHER CLUBS ON THE PARCEL!!!  SO WHEN WE ARE UP ON THE NEW SIM PROB TUES COME ON BY!!!! ALL INFO IS ON MY PROFILE!!

DeeviousBlTCH Dagger wrote:

SO WHEN WE ARE UP ON THE NEW SIM PROB TUES COME ON BY!!!! ALL INFO IS ON MY PROFILE!!

and this is no advertisement? should be in events ..... but no thanks... if your club is runned as you do here i bet it's pure fun...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.