I forgot my password! Q.Q

Tayen Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As informed i forget my password. Firefox has it saved (tried going into it to find the autofill, not there).

The email i used way back when to sign up is no longer active. So i cannot get to the link to reset my password.

And the ''no longer active'' link is well no longer working sadly.

So since i cannot get to my email. I cannot get my reset pass link, and ''i cannot get a ticket id link.''
And cannot change email since i have to give pass aswell.

There used to be a number where i could call, they would ask my security Q and i would give them the A.

And then they would simply give me my pass, so What is the number for customer support (LL Must no longer have one)

So what is another way i can go about finding out my password or changing it?. Q.Q Please help.

Since the A in the past one was sadly incorrect, since they stated an A i informed i count not do. I had to make a second so it would not seem as if it was truly A correctly. I thank others greatly if helped. And sorry for bothering, just simply had to fix what was broken.

2 answers to this question

As informed i forget my password. Firefox has it saved (tried going into it to find the autofill, not there).

The email i used way back when to sign up is no longer active. So i cannot get to the link to reset my password.

And the ''no longer active'' link is well no longer working sadly.

So since i cannot get to my email. I cannot get my reset pass link, and ''i cannot get a ticket id link.''
And cannot change email since i have to give pass aswell.

There used to be a number where i could call, they would ask my security Q and i would give them the A.

And then they would simply give me my pass, so What is the number for customer support (LL Must no longer have one)

So what is another way i can go about finding out my password or changing it?. Q.Q Please help.

Since the A in the past one was sadly incorrect, since they stated an A i informed i count not do. I had to make a second so it would not seem as if it was truly A correctly. I thank others greatly if helped. And sorry for bothering, just simply had to fix what was broken.

Duplicate post.  Original is at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/I-forget-my-pass-Firefox-saved-it-so-i-can-get-in-via-browser/qaq-p/2706640

Please do not start more than one thread with the same question. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.