Still not able to tp without being logged out or have any mesh rezzed or get group info

Vala91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Read that connectivity problems have been resolved but my avatar still does not rez completely - nothing mesh that I have rezzes.  If I try to tp to another sim - I am logged out and I cannot get any group info.  IMs work sporadically.  This has been happening since yesterday - what should I do?

3 answers to this question

Read that connectivity problems have been resolved but my avatar still does not rez completely - nothing mesh that I have rezzes.  If I try to tp to another sim - I am logged out and I cannot get any group info.  IMs work sporadically.  This has been happening since yesterday - what should I do?

I was still having the same problem this morning, so I contacted support. They were able to fix things for me. Try teleporting directly to a different region when you login. If you can teleport there and everything loads properly, awesome. Your problem is most likely caused by the region you originally were trying to load your avi. Do you have a house in SL? If you do, the region where your house is located could have something wrong with it. That was the problem in my case, so they restarted the region for me. Now everything works fine for me. Try the things that I suggested. If none of the above work, I would suggest contacting support to see what you can do. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.