problem with new mesh eyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I didn't see an answer to this in the forums so maybe someone can help. I just bought three gorgeous mesh eye fatpacks to the tune of over 500 $L and I can't remove the system eyes that came w my skin. I have applied the alpha, added the new irises and all I get is this freaky multitonal mess. Any help appreciated

I didn't see an answer to this in the forums so maybe someone can help. I just bought three gorgeous mesh eye fatpacks to the tune of over 500 $L and I can't remove the system eyes that came w my skin. I have applied the alpha, added the new irises and all I get is this freaky multitonal mess. Any help appreciated
  • Like 1

There is no way to take off a system eyes product from the avatar. It's an essential thing like your avatar shape or skin, so it cannot be taken off.

If you wear the alpha to hide your system eyes, that should make your eye sockets empty and then you can wear your mesh eyes without having your regular eyes poke through anywhere. Can you post a pic of what's going on when you try everything? 

I would test the alpha first. Check that your system eyes are turning invisible with the alpha worn. As for your eye color I think it might be the fact that you bought a fatpack which I assume comes with multiple colors. Maybe you need to try them all or maybe it's scripted and you have to use a hud or click on your eyes to change the color.

• 5 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.