Inventory issues after reactivation.

Brendan Creeley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A few days ago I reactivated an account which I deleted several years ago. It is now a basic account. Since I logged back in with it I have not been able to see my avatar or any clothes it wears etc. I can see items in my inventory which I have got after my reactivation but none of them work. Can someone offer me advice please?

2 answers to this question

A few days ago I reactivated an account which I deleted several years ago. It is now a basic account. Since I logged back in with it I have not been able to see my avatar or any clothes it wears etc. I can see items in my inventory which I have got after my reactivation but none of them work. Can someone offer me advice please?

Only that you take a second look at the warning advisory in the information about reactivating an old account......

32px-KBwarning.pngWarning: Even if your account is restored, the associated inventory, land, and Linden dollar balance may be unrecoverable.

Submit a support ticket under the category Account Issues and explain your siuation.  It can sometimes take a bit of extra work to get everything working properly in a reactivated account, so expect needing to file more than one support ticket before you're done.  And expect that some things truly will be unrecoverable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.