please help me

Hasi Francois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i´m arrested in the second life´i don´t get to enter,more i´m stopped there!plese somebody help me! i´m there an 24 hours!!

I am speaking serious I don't get to do the login! only that entered with other change and I am stopped la 1age was edited by: Hasi Francois

Message was edited by: Hasi Francois I am caught la I don't get to leave please they help me!

3 answers to this question

Sorry I got no bail money to spare, best I can do is send you a cake with a file in it and suggest if LL are preventing you from logging-in they're the best ones to talk to about letting you back on... and if you drop the soap don't pick it up, just walk away slowly.

In the meantime, file an appeal.

My account has been unfairly or incorrectly suspended or permanently closed by Linden Lab -- how can I appeal this decision?

Linden Lab takes violations of the Second Life Terms of Service and Community Standards very seriously. The decision to apply a suspension or permanent closure for your Second Life account(s)  is reached after investigation of your use of the Second Life software and service.

Residents are not allowed to participate in the Second Life virtual world if their accounts have been suspended or disabled for violations of our Terms of Service. However, if you can maintain in good faith that the violations were not due to your actions or negligence, or the actions or negligence of others working for you, you may appeal the suspension or closure of your account(s) in writing to the address below. Please provide any relevant information that you believe would explain the violations we detected. Linden Lab reserves sole discretion in considering whether to take any action on a written appeal.

If you would like to appeal your warning or suspension, you may contact Second Life Support, in writing, at the address below:

Second Life Support
Linden Lab
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Or by fax: 415 651 9221

Submitting an appeal electronically

Starting in January, 2008, we also accept appeals filed electronically via our Support Portal's ticketing system.  If you would like to submit an appeal electronically, visit http://secondlife.com/support and click TICKET SUBMISSION.

Basic or Guest account holders should fill in the dropdown ticket fields as follows:

• Ticket Type: Special Questions - Basic account or Guest Login
  • Basic or Guest Access - only a few ticket types allowed: Account issues
  • Basic Account issues: The system says my account is Disabled or Suspended
  • Disabled Issues: I believe my account was disabled for a Governance issue

Premium account holders should fill in the dropdown ticket fields as follows:

• Ticket Type: Technical Issue
  • Technical issue: I can't log in
  • Crash/Error: Error message: account is disabled or suspended
  • Disabled Issues: I believe my account was disabled for a Governance issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.