Sign in to follow this  
Bambi Sigall

Unable to TP to adult sims now with new viewer

Question

Hello Bambi, please see the Land Access section in this article in Second Life Knowledge Base Linden Lab Official:What are the different types of Account Verification?

If you contact the Land owner and there's no restriction to your access then you will need to submit a Ticket with Support at http://support.secondlife.com/ or contact the Billing Team, the telephone numbers are on the front Support page.

Hope this helps

8 answers to this question

Hello Bambi, please see the Land Access section in this article in Second Life Knowledge Base Linden Lab Official:What are the different types of Account Verification?

If you contact the Land owner and there's no restriction to your access then you will need to submit a Ticket with Support at http://support.secondlife.com/ or contact the Billing Team, the telephone numbers are on the front Support page.

Hope this helps

Thanks Ellla, but this has to be viewer related. I visited all of these clubs the day before, and I was age verified months ago, and re- age verified last night to be sure.

I did put a ticket in last night, but since I don't have concierge level support any more, and got rid of my Premium account, I'm not holding out high hopes for it to get responded to, any time soon ;-(

Is there an alternative viewer someone can recommend? I'd go that way too, if I need to.

Hello Bambi, can you give a SLURL and the error message you see, of one of the Clubs that you cannot access ?

It's possible that your User settings were corrupted during the Upgrade. You can reset to default settings, without reinstalling Second Life, by

.. moving all of your existing settings files to a different, temporary directory.  Next time Second Life starts, it will create a new, default set of settings files. Your settings files can be found in the following location:

* On Windows: C:\Documents and
  Settings\\Application Data\SecondLife\user_settings

* On Mac OSX: /Users//Library/Application Support/SecondLife/user_settings

• Like 1

Aah,  that Error message relates to teleporting issues and while Maturity Settings can be a cause, its not the only one.

Have you tried the suggestions in the Knowledge Base article and video ? I'm having trouble teleporting and Troubleshooting teleporting

It's often a scripted attachment which is affecting your movement.

Please also check your network connection How do I check for packet loss (network lag)? and see this article for How can I improve performance ?

My ticket was dealt with in record time (thank you LL!). He reset my adult verification settings, and suggested I remove all my attachments, then log out and in. I did that and it worked!

Thanks for the suggestions, Ellla -- you were spot on!. :-)