Sign in to follow this  
Kwant Capalini

what is this thing I see on my friend list?

Question

haha lol I could have just done a screen shot and not paid the evil labs but hell I don't know how to to that either, and cannot edit my original post it seems

12 answers to this question

haha lol I could have just done a screen shot and not paid the evil labs but hell I don't know how to to that either, and cannot edit my original post it seems

The icon you are seeing is someone using SLim, a secondlife IM client that does not require the avatar to be present inworld!

SLim is provided by Vivox and also allows you to use voicechat with your friends -even if they are not inworld-

http://secondlife.com/slim

Hope this answers your question!

• Like 1

damn you unkle bob lol I have distributed the shiny things wrongly coz you jumped in hahhaha

the sleek answer I deem to be the right one the first response was helpful as were you unkle but grrrr the bug shiny star should have gone to

Message was edited by: Kwant Capalini: Vixus  how my friend knows about sleek is beyond me she barely knows how to get her curlers out

ok lol Eila Ellla or Eilia I will never know I read the thing about letters being chopped off and you really confused me hehehhehehhe still thanks folks I got the idea and all your responses are much appreciated and I am better informed nite nite to all bisous