More broken than I have ever seen. Help?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can login and connect, most of my avatar and the region will load, except for my hair. If I try to change clothes, nothing happens, the fs bridge isn't created, friends list won't load, ims won't load  if I to tp I crash. It even seems to be persistent across viewers, I've never seen anything like this and have no idea what's going on. Anybody?

I can login and connect, most of my avatar and the region will load, except for my hair. If I try to change clothes, nothing happens, the fs bridge isn't created, friends list won't load, ims won't load  if I to tp I crash. It even seems to be persistent across viewers, I've never seen anything like this and have no idea what's going on. Anybody?

minasquirrel wrote:

nah, Ive seen worse.. anyhow.. Its all over the grid status..

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2014/04/30/post2259/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SecondLifeGridStatus+%28Second+Life+Grid+Status+Updates%29

Some people are using pooley as a log.  It will pass. They will fix soon I am sure.

Right now it says I have 0 groups, which stinks for me because not only can i not change clothes or add hair, I can't get into my house because you have to be in a group on my land, but SL thinks I'm not in any groups. It's definitely a mess out there. I picked a heck of a day to buy a house and move in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.