Sign in to follow this  
Mistychu

Anyone else can't open any instant messages etc?

Just got back from work today to find this, doens't matter the viewer or account, I'm unable to open IM panel, and talk with anyone, Teleports are also bugged, things are loading Extremely slowly.

Trying to clear my cache now, but very frusterating, only a fraction of stuff is loading at all, most of it remains unloaded, cannot load into my Home instance either says its offline

Just got back from work today to find this, doens't matter the viewer or account, I'm unable to open IM panel, and talk with anyone, Teleports are also bugged, things are loading Extremely slowly.

Trying to clear my cache now, but very frusterating, only a fraction of stuff is loading at all, most of it remains unloaded, cannot load into my Home instance either says its offline

Yep. 

When you go to login, Just type in a region instead of last location,  IE "moose"

(My favorite region)

And you'll load in there, fixed the problem for me at least :)

I got it to work after the cache clear SL is acting extremely laggy still though

ooh ok maybe that was it, I did that too tried to get to safe hub and it forced it