cant log in with my laptop i have windows vista- ic ant even use the new update of firestorm

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. Help->About... provides all the version numbers we need.  To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

It also helps to know if you are using a laptop or a desktop and a wired or wireless connection.

Without that information all we can do is guess. That means you have to try all our bad guesses and eliminate them one by one. This is easier for all of us, if you give us good information to start with.

Check that your computer meets the System Requirements | Second Life.

• Like 1

My crystal ball tells me it's 'Maybe'. Oh wait, that was my magic 8 ball!

But same thing really. Anyway, we cannot read minds and we have NO idea what your problem could be at all. If you're looking for technical help, it's absolutely crucial to give us at least some basic info such as:

- The error message you are getting when you crash, this is incredibly important as there's many different ones, all having a different solution.

- Your laptops system specs. Open Firestorm (just open it, no login in) and go to Help -> About Firestorm and copy everything from that window and paste it here.

Also, please don't make a new post, simply edit yours, we'll see it and try to help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.