Sign in to follow this  
katymaartens

Do you play with dolls?

Hello,
I never knew that SL has forums, WOW! Now let me see if it works!

I (IC) am a clockwork doll. Guess what? I'm looking for someone that would want to own the doll in a D/S context.
Simply said, looking for a Dom/Domme (Master/Mistress).

About my character:
Of course, she needs to be winded from time to time to keep her working. If you allow her, she can ask others to do it. She might tease or even brat to a limit in the beginning, just to test you and see what power moves you have. She will do strange things without any ill intention, she's a doll not Simone de Beauvoir and sometimes she is not the smartest. Don’t confuse her mind with my mind, but do mind :) that I use my character to express a part of me, sometimes more, sometimes less.
She can be funny but also serious in her way, and most of the time she'll feel happy with pleasing you. Her submission grows with the respect she has towards you.

The doll is a bit needy, what I mean is: if you keep her in a cage un-winded -without any reason- for days and days, or forget about her somewhere in a corner, she'll start planning her escape. That's not a limit, it's a normal consequence of your actions. I believe in consequence based role-play. With this, technically there are no limits for me, but given an extreme example, if you kill her, she'll disappear...

With my other AVI I'm already into D/S, 5 years of SL, I also have some RL experience into it, please mind that. But there I could write a novel with all my limits on my main character, that's one of the reasons this doll was born and also because I see this as a never-ending learning and discovering myself process and more... but let's not get too personal. Because of this more, there is a strong separation between OOC and IC with this character (not repeating my mistakes!) and if I keep it IC almost all of the time, I will not mind.

Obviously, I know how to role-play, from simple lines role-play to writing a novel in an emote if you want, but I adjust, I need to right attitude and involvement first of all. I don't top from the bottom and I don't cheat RLV ever.

These days Anis after running away from her previous owner (it was agreed)  wanders around SL, making friends, discovering places and people. She's not -now- in her most submissive phase (because she got used with being free) so she might need a small shock to understand who's in power. Feel free to role-play. And remember, she evolves with you, don’t expect to be the perfect 'how you want her to be' from the first second she sees you.

By the way, I don't hide my other avi.

Hello,
I never knew that SL has forums, WOW! Now let me see if it works!

I (IC) am a clockwork doll. Guess what? I'm looking for someone that would want to own the doll in a D/S context.
Simply said, looking for a Dom/Domme (Master/Mistress).

About my character:
Of course, she needs to be winded from time to time to keep her working. If you allow her, she can ask others to do it. She might tease or even brat to a limit in the beginning, just to test you and see what power moves you have. She will do strange things without any ill intention, she's a doll not Simone de Beauvoir and sometimes she is not the smartest. Don’t confuse her mind with my mind, but do mind :) that I use my character to express a part of me, sometimes more, sometimes less.
She can be funny but also serious in her way, and most of the time she'll feel happy with pleasing you. Her submission grows with the respect she has towards you.

The doll is a bit needy, what I mean is: if you keep her in a cage un-winded -without any reason- for days and days, or forget about her somewhere in a corner, she'll start planning her escape. That's not a limit, it's a normal consequence of your actions. I believe in consequence based role-play. With this, technically there are no limits for me, but given an extreme example, if you kill her, she'll disappear...

With my other AVI I'm already into D/S, 5 years of SL, I also have some RL experience into it, please mind that. But there I could write a novel with all my limits on my main character, that's one of the reasons this doll was born and also because I see this as a never-ending learning and discovering myself process and more... but let's not get too personal. Because of this more, there is a strong separation between OOC and IC with this character (not repeating my mistakes!) and if I keep it IC almost all of the time, I will not mind.

Obviously, I know how to role-play, from simple lines role-play to writing a novel in an emote if you want, but I adjust, I need to right attitude and involvement first of all. I don't top from the bottom and I don't cheat RLV ever.

These days Anis after running away from her previous owner (it was agreed)  wanders around SL, making friends, discovering places and people. She's not -now- in her most submissive phase (because she got used with being free) so she might need a small shock to understand who's in power. Feel free to role-play. And remember, she evolves with you, don’t expect to be the perfect 'how you want her to be' from the first second she sees you.

By the way, I don't hide my other avi.