Sign in to follow this  
Morgan Underwood

Why Multiple Logins ?

Question

6 answers to this question

When you log into the SL Blogs, select Remember Me.  Worked for me for both SL Blogs and Commerce Forums.  Only double login now for me is the Shopping (Xstreet) login

• Like 1

Remember Me has never worked so far with SL Blogs on my computer (yes cookies are enabled!), and since Firefox steadily keeps crashing when opening a new tab for posting a comment, I must log in 3 or 4 times as an average per session. This should REALLY be investigated and corrected by the Lab.

Thibaud.Merlin wrote:

Remember Me has never worked so far with SL Blogs on my computer (yes cookies are enabled!), and since Firefox steadily keeps crashing when opening a new tab for posting a comment, I must log in 3 or 4 times as an average per session. This should REALLY be investigated and corrected by the Lab.

mmm, odd.  I also use Firefox and I have not had to log into SL Blogs now for weeks.  I have the crash problem that sounds similar to yours.  FireFox will crash when opening the edit window java app, particularly if I've been online for awhile.  Once I restart it, its fine (and I don't have to log in after the restart so the cookie seems to work for me)  Since I tend to push my computer to the limit with open windows I assume some type of memory leak problem.  I keep promising myself I'll try to tweak FireFox to try to fix the problem but never get around to it.  And I will admit it IS annoying.  Sometimes I just don't bother posting because I know I will have to restart all my FireFox sessions.

Linden Lab are working on unified logins, that is very much on their roadmap but at the moment, Xstreet, these blogs and the main site are all technically different sites and require an individual login.

Thibaud.Merlin wrote:

For want of a better phrase, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with firefox crashing, it's driving me nuts!