Multiple Items returned to inventory

Dawna Zeno

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Well to explain this fully I have not been on SL for about a year. Before I left I had a store. RL prevented me from coming back on and taking my items. When i logged back on the entire store inventory was sent back to my lost and found in one clump . I cannot open it in a sandbox as i have tried and got the message that i cannot build or place plants on those properties. My question is how can i get my inventory out of lost and found and sorted through seperately? I do not want to delete any of it. Thankis to anyone that can help.

7 answers to this question

Hello Dawna, you might like to check out the Knowledge Base article Inventory: How the Coalesce feature works

• Private Island owners can rez Linden trees. When using the Click-Drag-Select method for your content, make sure the selection area does not contain Linden trees unless you are planning to rez the coalesced object on a region that you own. Similarly, when using Shift-Select, follow the same conditions.
  • If you have a coalesced object with Linden trees or would like to learn more, watch this video tutorial:

Linden trees in coalesced objects

• Selecting moving objects could cause those objects to go offworld when you rez the coalesced object. Either take those objects into inventory separately, or if you want to turn off all scripts in all of the selected objects, go to the Tools menu and click Select Scripts to Not Running in Selection.   
  • Rezzing a coalesced object near a parcel/region boundary may result in objects returned to inventory, or even content loss.         
icons_parature_caution.jpg Caution: If
your coalesced object contains one or more no-copy objects and is
rezzed across the boundary of a parcel where building isn't allowed,
the content will not return to your inventory.  Rezzing a coalesced
object that contains at least one no-copy object across a no-build
parcel will result in content loss.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.