Age Verification

Juanita Deharo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I try to connect my PayPal account to the LL and it says that my PayPal account is not verified (of course it is). I tried to buy some L$ but i couldn’t.

So I can't verify my age and I can't buy L$. I am from Europe if this helps.

I will appreciate any help.

Wish you all the best.

If your Paypal account really is verified (you can check that in your Paypal account) you should call billing support and let them check what the problem is:

If you have a non-technical issue with your account related to  billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab Billing team at the  following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

The Billing team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days  a week.

Hi,

I have added billing information to my account as my age verification failed.  The billing information got updated successfully.

When I see my account status on the Second Life client , it shows that the "billing info not on file" while it is supposed to change. It has been a day since my billing information has been updated.

Please help.

Thanks,

When filling in the Age Verification form one is asked to pick an item and quote its number so that it can be checked to confirm it is me and adult.

I do not understand some of these items maybe because I'm in the UK and not American.

Ok I know my Passport number but they are not on public record so you can't check it.  Also I'm informed it is illegel for me to quote it to you.

Driving liecence too is not on public record.

What can a UK person give that can be checked at Linden?

June

June you can use either a passport or driving license and the form will accept it if not manual verification by sending the appropriate support ticket along with scanned or photographed copies of your passport or driving license along with something with your address on will do you can black out parts of your documents as long as proof of age and address show

This system is absolutely Terrible!
I spend a half hour trying every different kind of ID, my Sin, pin number, AND I Verified using a payment method, and STILL the verification failed for me.
So I call the help center, to be told I have to send a ticket, and when I do that there is no ticket for this category, SO I try and just use one of the tickets that is actually there, and it will not let me submit it, I go to call the help center back and apparently I juuuust missed there business hours.
This has been an infuriating experience.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.