Strange Line Appears when taking a snapshot larger than 512*512

Accacia Brissot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Over the past couple weeks, whenever I take a snapshot larger than 512*512 in game  i get black lines throught it.I have looked all over the Jira and havent seen anything about this but i do know myself and a few other people have been experiencing this problem.Is it possible there is something i have ticked or unticked?and does anybody know how to get rid of this? It poses a huge problem for me.

5 answers to this question

No Its not that. Its like a big black line appears  in all my pictures i take. Sort of as if  the outer borders  are shrinking  and getting into my picture if that makes any sense? it almost looks like a cross hair  or a series of boxes  the larger i make it.I wish there was a way I could post a picture of it to this.everything 512*512 or smaller  is fine  but 1024*1024  1536*1536 anything on a larger scale  this happens to.

I cannot reproduce this problem, but as a circumvention:

How about having a nice High-Res picture of the complete Window and making the cutout to the size you like with a graphis program like Gimp?

In fact that's the way I do it, because it offers the possibility to adjust the cutout picture later on.

Greetings,

Wol,

SL Guided Tours

Well cropping a picture is somethng i would normally do and normally take at high resolution  but  the picture was just a quick pic to show whats happening not only is it a single line that appears  but sometimes its a grid depending on the  proportion of the snap.and taking smaller snaps doesnt create nice photos  in alot of cases.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.