Sign in to follow this  
Whet Snoodle

Migration Tickets to the Adult Continent

Question

Hello Whet, you posted a reply on Any further update on the A.C. Migration? where there's links to the latest Official Information. Blue Linden commented on A Zindra Update: More Land on the way!

... since the doors opened we have had 700 requests for a move to Zindra and have been working hard to process those as fast as we can

... We are processing the tickets in the order they arrived and you can be assured that commenting on a ticket will not drop you down the list.

Jul 7, 2009 5:41 PM Blue Linden     says:

Going to close this one after 5-ish days and remind folks that you can use the Support Portal for specific Zindra and Adult Content related questions (be sure to use the Land and Region Issues ticket type).

4 answers to this question

Hello Whet, you posted a reply on Any further update on the A.C. Migration? where there's links to the latest Official Information. Blue Linden commented on A Zindra Update: More Land on the way!

... since the doors opened we have had 700 requests for a move to Zindra and have been working hard to process those as fast as we can

... We are processing the tickets in the order they arrived and you can be assured that commenting on a ticket will not drop you down the list.

Jul 7, 2009 5:41 PM Blue Linden     says:

Going to close this one after 5-ish days and remind folks that you can use the Support Portal for specific Zindra and Adult Content related questions (be sure to use the Land and Region Issues ticket type).

As you are already aware, I feel your pain, Whet. The bad news is that they haven't even finished working tickets from 7/1 (Mainland or Private Region Migrations). I'm on practically 24/7 (my SL business is my RL job), and haven't had word one from a Linden that related specifically to my current parcels or my move ticket. It's very frustrating. I suppose we can only hope they are continuing to work tickets in silence.

• Like 1

I only say the question isn't answered yet cause the nice words of information that Ella so kind;y left (thank you Ella) I already know.  Thank you Blue Linden for the informative advice.  I am small fish in comparison to our friend here waiting to relocate his business mine is one too just way smaller.

I can understand the wait and am waiting.    It would be cool though if some form of even conversational information was exchanged in the meantime to at least keep everyone waiting passive with a better attitude.  I am hoping that I will see you there soon some day soon!  Please have a great day and night in  SecondLife good peoples!!!