How can I include images in my posts?

Honey Puddles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Argent Stonecutter can do it, but I don't seem able to. I have a button for fonts, and links, and even tables and smileys.. but for some reason there's no option for me to add images. The issue is the same for posting to Second Life Answers, and for commenting on the blogs.

Is there some special trick?

7 answers to this question

Just testing:

Plastic Duck greets visitors to Baku's birthday celebration.

Plastic Duck, above, was done by toggling the editor into HTML mode and pasting in the text from the  "HTML Code" field in Photobucket.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/SuezanneC-Baskerville/Second%20Life/SuezanneC-Baskerville-and-Philip-Li.png

This picture above  was done by right clicking, selecting insert image and pasting in the "Direct Link" field from Photobucket.

Photobucket

This picture of Philip and Cory above was done by toggling into HTML mode and pasting in Photobucket's HTML Thumb field's text. It's a shame we can't just do a "Paste in HTML" in the full editor; it can be confusing and error prone trying to find the right place in the HTML when you only use it once every year or two.

Toggling into HTML mode and pasting in Photobucket's Flash Code field did not work.

I tried inserting a table and then inserting images into the table and that did not work.

I might as well try uploading one:

Hmm, appears we can't upload.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.