Why I can't fly up and my avatar stops?

Biancaluce Robbiani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Previously this behavior was due to a limit on fleight height..... However Currently in all likely hood someone has a build at that height, quite possibly a mega prim... As there is currently no more limit on fleight height this seems to be the msot likely conclusion

If I remember correctly, yes there were limits b4 and yes there are kinda limits now. Now, you will still need a device to allow you to fly at higher heights. I think you can fly up to 200 meters without any assistance. There are many names for these devices, but try searching for a flight enhancer. They are usually fairly cheap, so dont pay alot.

Or, a quick fix is to ask some1 already at the place high up to TP(teleport) you.

I actually tested this by taking off all my scripted attachments upon further evaluation the Limitation of flight without some type of assistance is Currently Exactly 165 Meters up. Search for flight enhancement among other things or use a teleport as described above, you can usually find one of these devices for free.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.