Looking For This Skin,My Babygirl Wants it

Lowden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The avatar in the pic you posted looks alot like the model in this picture on MP, but this is for the outfit (same model is used for other items in this store). You can try to contact the person who owns this store to see which skin/shape they used on this model:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Soedara-Cihuapilli-Earth/4558032

Good luck and if I come across this actual shape and skin combination, I will post it on this forum.

and forgive me friend if i could have asked the shop owner so easily as you say i would have not posted here, wanted section and the others is for looing for stuff you can't find or stuff you want ...so please if you don't mind stop spaming my post with useless help

Lowden wrote:

and forgive me friend if i could have asked the shop owner so easily as you say i would have not posted here, wanted section and the others is for looing for stuff you can't find or stuff you want ...so please if you don't mind stop spaming my post with useless help

Well, where did you get that picture from? It certainly looks like a MP pic to me. It says Copy Modify and Transfer in the bottom left corner. If you took it, where did you take it? Was it a store, ripped from the MP? It is not a picture of an av walking around. So there is someone you can ask.

As to the spam commment, why don't you stop spamming the forums with this question? You posted 4 threads asking the same thing.

Well I took a look at the profile of the creator and at her pics is a section that is called: "Where I shop"

...and she is writing this ...

"Sadly I do not always have time to answer all peoples questions about items. See list below <3

Skins:
Rockberry, UNIQUE MEGASTORE, Mojo, Vulo, Glam Affair, *YS&YS*, Glance, JM:MAI, league, Illusory, CandyDoll, Laq, Belleza, Mynerva, Lara, Curio, Tres Blah, Chaisuki, Essences, MONS, Dimbula, Tuli, Vive, DR Life, Violent Seduction,  [the Skinnery]....etc....."

Did not copy all, but for example you see here where she is buying skins :)

And she is online too right now...so seems not really to be a problem to get the information you want, she also writes If people have questions, they should send Notecards no IMs cause they would not reach her mail...so I must say I do

not really understand why you did not find out these things on your own...It took me less than a minute:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.