Sign in to follow this  
RowanRiverSong

Problems in Ciarnau?

I own a small property in Ciarnau and just purchased 2 4096m2 propertys.  I can join the 2, put music on the property but cannot rez anything.  It tells me "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region." 

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what's going on here? 

Cannot rez anything? Usually that error message is limited to a particular scripted object that's somehow confused the sim in the recent past.

I just went to Ciarnau, found a parcel that allows public building, and successfully rezzed some scripted objects there, so I don't think it's a sim problem.

Couple things you can try: one is to take whatever's not rezzing on Ciarnau and try it in a sandbox on another sim. Second, see if Ciarnau will let you Wear the thing, and if that works, Drop it.

Friends of mine are havign same issue on their rented parcel in Sunkissed and it's affecting the whole sim. Nothingcan rez, but you can terrform and build. You can not wear any mesh either.

Normally a default gets screwed on server preventign object entry...

On SunKissed right now I get "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region" no matter what I try to rez from Inventory. You're right, it lets one build, but won't let me wear anything from inventory, although it will allow me to wear prims built on site, and drop objects that are worn.

I think this one will behave better after a restart.