Are TNT beds worth the money?

Maxwell Rodgers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ive been on SL for over 7 years now, so im no noob or gulible by an means. So why are these TNT beds so expensive? Is it because their V2s were givin out by the orignal creator? and now they are trying to make up revinue? >.>

If they are worth it, then i would be happy to drop $48.00 USD on them.... >.>  imma let that sink in alittle....

1 answer to this question

Only you can decide the worth of an object. There's people in real life not finding it worth to spend more than $2 on a coffee. Yet there's people who are completely fine spending $10 for one.

I believe you can preview those products in Second Life, so go to the store and start trying things out, bring a friend along to help you try things out (but keep your clothes on!) and then decide, is it worth it? Considering you're asking this question in the first place I'd  lean toward no.

That brand is by far not the only one making those kind of beds, so shop around, visit different stores, hop on different beds and decide which bed gives you the most satisfaction for the amount you're willing to spend on it.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.