Really struggling with getting my character's trousers (pants) to look right!

Hoppimike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know that most Americans do know what trousers means but I thought the clarification in the subject was a good idea anyway!

So erm... basically, my dude currently has on one of the kind of newbie jeans, not mesh or anything.

Looks pretty good, bit green when I prefer dark blue (it's sort of dark green but you can barely tell) but mostly fine. However... because it clings to his body shape, you end up with this very obvious buttock cleavage lol

It's proving so hard to fix. Even if I could find a pair of mesh jeans that actually fit my character (which can be tricky), he wears a reasonably tight fitting t-shirt and I don't really want it tucked INTO the jeans. With the mesh ones it always tucks in, but with non-mesh it sits on the outside of them.

Hmph ._.

What should I do?

Keep searching. Try to avoid shops who advertise with silly avatars and hippsters. Maybe look for more "serious" looking clothes, anything formal or business related should come without a cut that exposes your behind to the world.

I will second the suggestion that you look at Fatewear. One of the things that helps with cloths is to learn to layer. Pair of mesh jeans, an open button down mesh shirt and wear that same system tshirt you have and all of the sudden it doent look so bad tucked in. The great thing about dressing in SL is that you can save entire looks. Swap a few bits out and save it again. It sounds like you are spending some good time in world, so dont be afraid to experiment.

Also, check out the Mens Dept sale. Lots of nice guy clothing there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.