seeking Gorean rp, fantasy rp, city rp and others

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First for the gorean: Hi, Im a FW seeking for a gor RP (In my alter called Moon Bloom since I continue to be a kajira is this one), doesn't need to be BTB, I have been rping as a kajira for two years and got bored of always doing the same. what Im searching is the following

-No need to use Veils if possible (If the SIM is active and comunnity friendly I don't mind this)

-Active and friendly

-Free if possible (example, no need to rent stuff with lindens)

-The size of the sim doesnt matter

For the fantasy RP: 

-Magical forest themed

-Fairies, mages, witches, wizards

-Doesn't need to be metered

For the city RP:

-No BDSM themed (but adult)

-With a clinic or hospital for nurse character

-No metered if possible

Others: If you have a casual rp of any kind of theme (but not BDSM) to rp in random Sims then contact me freely, I have been roleplaying for years and like to create rich stories :)

thanks for reading and thanks if you help me

Cristina Lanfier wrote:

First for the gorean:
Hi, Im a FW seeking for a gor RP (In my alter called Moon Bloom since I continue to be a kajira is this one), doesn't need to be BTB, I have been rping as a kajira for two years and got bored of always doing the same. what Im searching is the following

-No need to use Veils if possible (If the SIM is active and comunnity friendly I don't mind this)

-Active and friendly

-Free if possible (example, no need to rent stuff with lindens)

-The size of the sim doesnt matter

Hi Christina

the thing with the veil should not depend on the sim but on the role you chose. In most areas of Gor, especially in the Cities along the Laurius and in Torwaldsland women did not use the Veil. 

If you decide to play in more "civilized" regions the veil would be a cultural and must, if you play a character of high social standing like the woman of a rich merchant or the Ubars companion. The lower the character the less the veil is a must.

And its not just a veil, its the robes of concielment!!

For the fantasy RP: 

-Magical forest themed

-Fairies, mages, witches, wizards

-Doesn't need to be metered

I'd suggest these three sims (with links to the websites so you can read their information):

I roleplay in both Mystara and Revenland so if you decide to check them out and want someone to roleplay with, feel free to shoot me an IM. If I am online and not busy, I will come find you.

For the city RP:

-No BDSM themed (but adult)

-With a clinic or hospital for nurse character

-No metered if possible

Even if a city is BDSM-themed, you do not have to participate in that aspect if you do not want to. Here are two popular adult roleplay sims which are cities; however, both also have fantasy / supernatural aspects to them also.

Again, I roleplay in both...as Panian1 Resident in Midian City, and Baneberry1 Resident in Novus. So if you join one or both, feel free to shoot me an IM if you want roleplay or have questions. (Novus has a questionnaire you have to get through to get to the character application page, so if you decide you want to join it, feel free to ask me and I'll give you the answers.)

Revenland and Midian City do not require character applications. Mystara does not require applications for basic races, but there are certain races which do need application. Novus requires an application. I have no idea if Estara needs applications or not.

I hope this helps.

Ok, my character will be of a lower caste since that is the kind of clothes I managed to get with my money also, Im interested in cities with a status like Sais or Thentis (but I can't go to them because of the rule of no alters in them), I was is Ar before (before it died) and I know one used veils there. I also don't want to go to tharna 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :catvery-happy:

You might found some Gorean RP at GOR HUB ~ 

Fantasy RP at Elven Forest, Demon Beast Island and Realm of Estara~

And City RP, City of Lost Angels ~

Hope that I helped you :cattongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.