Firestorm Viewer

JessicaRose55

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

No, not at this point. See my post..............

I was told to upgrade my firestorm software and then "genio" was downloaded to my computer, I told it not to load the broswers and other 3rd party software, but it did any way.

Any one else out there having this issue?

It took me 2 hours to restore my computer, I am soooo pissed at firestorm at this point.

• Like 1

Now for WillCall - Please don't use someones question to post you own issue.

Clearly you decided to visit a fake site to get your Firestorm Viewer. The correct links can be found in the 3rd Party Wiki page below: Your advise is nonsense. So get your act together and avail yourself of the information available on the official Second Life web sites.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory

The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. team codes and maintains the Firestorm Viewer, arguably the most popular viewer for accessing the Second Life grid.

Link: http://www.firestormviewer.org/

Any other questions?

I decided to get windows 10 and then decided I didn't want it... so I went back to 7 and decided to upload the new version again... cause I was having load issues for no reason... so I took it off and tried to load it again and Bang it happened... this new viewer has errors all over it and won't load at all... I refuse to dump my computer and reinstall everything... I am pissed also... but I have way to much on my computer to dump it... Your viewer truly sucks Second Life Developers need to handle this .... totally annoying crap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.