Wanted a In World Attorney to Handle Estate Matters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Syn Anatine wrote:

This thread has turned so entertaining, yet informative at the same time. I am impressed!

And whoever plays judge in the end, PLEASE slap LL on the wrists and make them bring our spellchecker back
:(

... slaps LL's rist and poynts you to this...

Spell Check!.jpg

To which I'll add, use left click and not right if you are using Windoze.  Left gives you the list.  Right gives you the list PLUS your context menu. 

(Not sure how it is on Macs).

Syn Anatine wrote:

This thread has turned so entertaining, yet informative at the same time. I am impressed!

And whoever plays judge in the end
, PLEASE slap LL on the wrists and make them bring our spellchecker back

Spell Check!.jpg

You can't be the Judge. You're the executioner.

Now excuse me while I round up the kangaroos.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Syn Anatine wrote:

And whoever plays judge in the end
, PLEASE slap LL on the wrists and make them bring our spellchecker back

You
can't be the Judge. You're the executioner.

Now excuse me while I round up the kangaroos.

Did you call?

kangaroos.jpg

Syn Anatine wrote:

And whoever plays judge in the end, PLEASE slap LL on the wrists and make them bring our spellchecker back

Spell Check!.jpg

When did they change that button? When did my spelling get so good that nothing has had to be underlined!?

Syn Anatine wrote:

Syn Anatine wrote:

When did they change that button? When did my spelling get so good that nothing has had to be underlined!?

I noticed at the end of March and asked a question about it on the 1st of April...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Is-it-just-me-or-has-Spell-Check-on-SL-Answers-amp-SL-Forums/qaq-p/2584484

We first chatted about it back on the 9th - http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/LOOK-We-have-a-New-Spell-Checker-Thingie/td-p/2609678

I reported the SPELL CHECK being missing on the 3rd of April - It was assigned a JIRA bug status

>                 Key: BUG-5618

>                 URL: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-5618

>             Project: 1. BUG Project

>          Issue Type: Bug

>      Security Level: Public

>         Environment: All Internet viewers on many PC OS's - IE version 09, 10, 11 - Firefox & Google Chrome were all tested

>            Reporter: KarenMichelle Lane

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Syn Anatine wrote:

Syn Anatine wrote:

I noticed at the end of March and asked a question about it on the 1st of April...

We first chatted about it back on the 9th -

I reported the SPELL CHECK being missing on the 3rd of April - It was assigned a JIRA bug status

>

Key: BUG-5618

>

URL:

>

Project: 1. BUG Project

>

Issue Type: Bug

>

Security Level: Public

>

Environment: All Internet viewers on many PC OS's - IE version 09, 10, 11 - Firefox & Google Chrome were all tested

>

Reporter: KarenMichelle Lane

Precisely. And because I couldn't find your post, I had to rebuild it from memory.

Syn Anatine wrote:

Syn Anatine wrote:

We first chatted about it back on the 9th -

>

Key: BUG-5618

>

URL:

>

Project: 1. BUG Project

>

Issue Type: Bug

>

Security Level: Public

>

Environment: All Internet viewers on many PC OS's - IE version 09, 10, 11 - Firefox & Google Chrome were all tested

>

Reporter: KarenMichelle Lane

Precisely. And because I couldn't find your post, I had to rebuild it from memory.

Oh my.... The Devil is in the details [writes down this lesson in the sidekick's diary under the entry "Always Take Credit":P

Oh my.... The Devil is in the details [
writes down this lesson in the sidekick's diary under the entry "Always Take Credit"
:P

The Devil is everywhere. Kick her in the (back)side and take all the credit you can get your hands on. She'll never give it away willingly.

If Charolotte Caxton ever stops by for a visit, ask for a copy of her diary. She took no crap as M's assistant.

Snugs McMasters wrote:

The Devil is everywhere. Kick her in the (back)side and take all the credit you can get your hands on. She'll never give it away willingly.

If Charolotte Caxton ever stops by for a visit, ask for a copy of her diary. She took no crap as M's assistant.

:smileyvery-happy:

Snugs McMasters wrote:

Oh my.... The Devil is in the details [
writes down this lesson in the sidekick's diary under the entry "Always Take Credit"
:P

blame it all on the devil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.