I have problems with my account. A lot of things are missing, actually everything is.

Celoran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! So, I have come back to SL after a very long time.
I was a past Furry on here, and I want to get back on board.

But, I logged onto my account today, Celoran. And there is no record of anything on there. Everything has been reset. My Linden dollars, etc.
I have 2 other SL accounts, Aquos1992, and Xenomorph Bellic. I have no idea how those would fit in, but anyway. Moving on.

I have access to the account of which I purchased Linden dollars on, my PayPal account. And it still has record of my purchase of the dollars. If you'd like I can provide a screenshot via PM to the moderator. To prove my ownership.
If the purchase on my PayPal directs to another account, that is not Celoran. I would like to know the name of this account. So I may recover it.
It should be Celoran. If not, my bad but the account still belongs to me, and has items and other things on it that I want, in order to resume my time on SL. Thank you!

1 answer to this question

We can't help you with this, we're just residents like you.  You should call Billing at one of the numbers below.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

And welcome back!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.