item throwing hud help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to this scripting stuff but i am in need of help to make a script for a 2 button hud.the hud would be a simple slect a item and throw things at your fiends (a fun hud) and easy with just simply drag and drop a physical and temp item into the huds content section.then click the select item button to get a blue menu or dialog menu to popdown to select a item to throw from the huds inventory.then click the throw button to have aother blue menu or dialog menu popup with a list of names of people with in 96 meter area.Then when you click your firneds name the hud plays a simply throwing animation along with throwing the selected item at your firned.Only i hope there is a way to make a hud without a breaking limit.I got this idea from this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Object-Throwing-Hud-Throw-your-own-stuff-at-people/659498

but this hud can only hold so many items before breaking its max is about 18 items, is there a way to make it not have a limit or atleast increase the limit of items?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.