Sign in to follow this  
Valenica

http://www.firestormviewer.org website not working, wont open on my browser

Question

I'm sorry to hear that the Firestorm website isn't working for you, but I'm not quite sure what you think anyone here can do about it.

For what it's worth, it's working for me now.   You can always check on whether websites are down by using Down For Everyone or Just Me.   

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear that the Firestorm website isn't working for you, but I'm not quite sure what you think anyone here can do about it.

For what it's worth, it's working for me now.   You can always check on whether websites are down by using Down For Everyone or Just Me.   

• Like 2

So try a different browser or clear the cache on yours.  The Firestorm web site is up and working fine.

• Like 1

So what browser are you using?

If a browser downloads a broken page, you may have to override the cached page. Press Ctrl-F5 to force a new download.

Different browsers put there cache in different places. So, using another browser may seem to fix the problem. It didn't. It just downloaded its copy of the page.

There are some pages that won't load in some browsers. But, the FS site is not one of them, unless you are using some esoteric browser...

8 hours ago, moonshine Scarmon said:

I'm having the same issues as well. trying to reinstall is because i wasn't connecting to voice server

still working on it

did you even read the post? it's about a website....