Inventory issues still occurring?

Zoidyn Kytori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was getting inventory fault errors deleting and taking things into inventory earlier today, just before the unscheduled inventory maintenance alert was posted on the grid status page. Chalked it up to maintenance and went off to do other stuff. Several hours after the status updated to Resolved, I've returned and am still having the same problem - Cannot derez due to inventory fault. After several attempts, objects will finally either delete or go into inventory. Cache clear doesn't fix it.

Anyone else experiencing this? There's no new report of inventory maintenance at the moment, though one will probably appear right after I post this. :matte-motes-wink:

Zoidyn Kytori wrote:

I was getting inventory fault errors deleting and taking things into inventory earlier today, just before the
was posted on the grid status page. Chalked it up to maintenance and went off to do other stuff. Several hours after the status updated to Resolved, I've returned and am still having the same problem - Cannot derez due to inventory fault. After several attempts, objects will finally either delete or go into inventory. Cache clear doesn't fix it.

Anyone else experiencing this? There's no new report of inventory maintenance at the moment, though one will probably appear right after I post this. :matte-motes-wink:

Symptoms are similar to a problem that was happening in late December/early January. If this is the same type of problem you'll be seeing intermittent problems like that until they get a chance to make a larger repair, which will be listed as "Scheduled Maintenance" and may not happen for a few days.

I started noticing it yesterday too. I was hoping it was an isolated incident but, seeing as you're getting it too, and very probably lots and lots of others... Well, just don't rez out anything important... or buy anything important. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.