Sign in to follow this  
Coldpaws

Transport Object

Hi, i just got recently into RLV features, and i am wondering if there is a object in SL that allows a person to transport another person on a hand cart, if they are stuck in a body cast, or any bondage item, and lets them be wheeled around on a cart or something

Two or more avatars can share a vehicle. There are vehicles that enable one avatar to appear to 'ride' another, in the case of dragon avatars for instance. Both avatars actually sit on the vehicle, which, in the case of the dragon, appears to be a saddle.

In your case, you would need to look for a hand cart vehicle that you and your sub would both sit on, and which would make it appear you are pushing around the cart, while the sub is bound to it.

I don't know if any such thing exists in the Marketplace. I won't be looking for it. It's possible your only option is hiring someone to make something like this. Hopefully, this reply gives you a direction to take in your quest.