Sign in to follow this  
Zerxes

Problems with beta grid(logging into/syncing inventory)

ty for your reply Whirly, yes I saw that :)

But I don't understand the part where it says Dates it has a resolved date as a few days after the jira was created. That is what I don't understand

• Created:
    29/Mar/14 8:24 AM
    Updated:
    Sunday 1:08 PM
    Resolved:
    31/Mar/14 11:04 AM

I thought resolved would mean it was fixed. Sorry, I'm new to dealing with jiras and bugs on SL. thank you for your time and patience :)
    I

It has been a few weeks for me now, changed my pass several times and still no sync. Not very pleasant as I am waiting to test some scripts on my build and they are still stuck in the main grid. In other words, I cannot do my work as a creator and am losing Lindens as we speak. I would have to upload the build to the main grid, risking the chance it will not be as I wish and loose my upload costs. So yeah... this kinda sux!

For those who cannot log into the Aditi grid or think they can't., your old password should still work. If you still cannot log with the old pass, then I sadly have no idea how to get in either. Just hoping that this will help one or two ppl knocking on the gates of Aditi.

It is now May 27th and still no fix.  Going on two months now.  According to Maestro Linden, there is no ETA to when this will be corrected.

This id definitly not fixed yet. This is the 5th day i've been trying to update my darn inventory for the beta grid, and nothing. Waiting appropriate times and everything. Hope this is fixed soon, putting a bit of a damper in my creating, but all we can do is wait and see if they fix it for sure soon...