This is the third time i want to buy lindens and do't complete.

Nana Pelazzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is the third timei i want to bui lindens and don't complete! I write to linden lab and after this i try again and everything is ok. Why it happens?

Second Life: Linden Dollar Market Buy Order Declined Notification:

Nana,

An attempt to purchase Linden Dollars for your account via the LindeX page on secondlife.com has failed.

https://cashier.secondlife.com/4fedef27-1c54-69f6-408c-55ef015d4d5a

After all, Linden send me an email saying they saw i did the purchase...

Since march, it happened 3 times. Hope everything will finish well.

Thanks,

2 answers to this question

Sorry, this isn't a reply, but I'm just subscribing to this topic because I am having the same issue. I've even removed and re-added my PayPal details and it fails for any amount I try to buy.

Edit: I have some more info. I was originally trying to buy L$25,000 and it failed. I tried 20K and it failed. I tried 2K and it succeeeded. I then tried 15K and that worked too. But trying to buy another 15K after that failed. I think there is some maximum daily amount per day being put in place by LL or PayPal somewhere along the line, but the email doesn't explain the reason.

OK I think I have an answer. It's to do with the monthly limit that LL doesn't really explain anywhere except here: https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

I assume a 'Market Buy Order Declined Notification' means you have hit your monthly limit, and have to open a support ticket to increase your spending limit.

Yes, it would be nice if they actually said that in the email. Anyway, I've put in a ticket now so I hope that will solve it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.