Now hiring Adoption Agents!!! Paid weekly!!

SolielxX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello my name is Soleil. MY partner and i own an rp type homestead/sim with a restaurant and orphanage on it.

Note how i said ORPHANAGE.

MEaning, we will not be using pannels to get our children adopted.

We will be using the good old RL fashion adoption system.

All parents will need to go through interviews, and then they will meet with the children to see which one they like before they decide on adoption, we will go through all the legit steps, not just liking someones panel and that being it.

With that said, we need 2-3 people who will be willing to help with this business seeing how me and my partner are usually very busy. You will be setting up interviews for both parents and children, and deciding if the parents are fit to be well....parents xD

IF you are interested, this is a PAID job, you will be paid a good bit of money each week just IM me, solielxx resident or penelo faith in world for more info and applications!!!!!

Hi...Mhy name is Azzorra Jones. I am definitely interested in helping out. I love children and i love knowing that they have a helping hand so i will be their helping hand getting them the best family there is. Im asking you to at least give me a try if the spots aren't taken. Thank you..!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.