Jump to content

Things I really would love to have at 2nd Life


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


Pussycat Catnap wrote:


SuzettaLatonya wrote:

I so agree with sara here on all this because i myself have been on IMVU for 8 yrs and having no where near the stress as SL not so bad now since figuring things out, but still very hard to keep up with what you have when all you have is text to go by and remembering every thing you buy well, who can after a long time here, it would have to be just forgotten things that one day you may come across and be like i remember that. I can't count the times i have had to go look into the web history to see what i buy because i can't remember the name and then have to go thru 100 pages just looking for buys hidden amoungst all the demos i have tried GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! I think that if we can see a picture of the product we are buying in the market place then why not have that same image inside the folder so that we can see what it is exactly, i think that would make life so much more painless on SL. My life here keeping up with all the yellow boxes can be more stressfull than RL it shouldn't be that way when this is suppose to be fun not stressfull. for every base hair tattoo u have one image of a brown cartoon hair piece LOL and for clothing images of a cut out shirt/pants and some gawd awful wife beater underwear LOL and undershirt. How is that saying what i am adding it doesn't. And yes a saved pic of what u are wearing and added to a folder would be so much better. Also even if you do know the name of something you buy why not be able to search it in your order history so u can filter thru instead of page after page so time consuming.Any way  we have the freedom to make suggestions on how things could be better on SL and this is just what it is and who would not want things to be less complicated only those who have no idea how both worlds are.Also if i could only have back all the Lindens from bad buys  i have purchased well could have been prevented had there demos. I think there should be demos for every single thing you buy some how LL can make this happen because it is not fair to have to make bad buys and if you do buy things that have no demo then there should be a 24 hr return or something.The creators here make a lot of Lindens on bad buys when if i buy more than 2 things bad from one creator then i skip buying form them again if they don't have demos i don't even give it another try. This is a must fix....I never made bad buys on imvu because there was a try it button on every thing, and at first they didn't have that then a few years down the road they did and never again i wasted money on things unsure of. 

Is

your

enter

key

broken

?

cause

its

really

hard

to

read

that

.

 

I know that some schools here have stopped teaching cursive and that many others are considering doing that also.

But I may need to go to my next School Board meeting.

I wasn't aware that paragraphs were dropped from the curriculum also.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Pussycat Catnap wrote:


SuzettaLatonya wrote:

I so agree with sara here on all this because i myself have been on IMVU for 8 yrs and having no where near the stress as SL not so bad now since figuring things out, but still very hard to keep up with what you have when all you have is text to go by and remembering every thing you buy well, who can after a long time here, it would have to be just forgotten things that one day you may come across and be like i remember that. I can't count the times i have had to go look into the web history to see what i buy because i can't remember the name and then have to go thru 100 pages just looking for buys hidden amoungst all the demos i have tried GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! I think that if we can see a picture of the product we are buying in the market place then why not have that same image inside the folder so that we can see what it is exactly, i think that would make life so much more painless on SL. My life here keeping up with all the yellow boxes can be more stressfull than RL it shouldn't be that way when this is suppose to be fun not stressfull. for every base hair tattoo u have one image of a brown cartoon hair piece LOL and for clothing images of a cut out shirt/pants and some gawd awful wife beater underwear LOL and undershirt. How is that saying what i am adding it doesn't. And yes a saved pic of what u are wearing and added to a folder would be so much better. Also even if you do know the name of something you buy why not be able to search it in your order history so u can filter thru instead of page after page so time consuming.Any way  we have the freedom to make suggestions on how things could be better on SL and this is just what it is and who would not want things to be less complicated only those who have no idea how both worlds are.Also if i could only have back all the Lindens from bad buys  i have purchased well could have been prevented had there demos. I think there should be demos for every single thing you buy some how LL can make this happen because it is not fair to have to make bad buys and if you do buy things that have no demo then there should be a 24 hr return or something.The creators here make a lot of Lindens on bad buys when if i buy more than 2 things bad from one creator then i skip buying form them again if they don't have demos i don't even give it another try. This is a must fix....I never made bad buys on imvu because there was a try it button on every thing, and at first they didn't have that then a few years down the road they did and never again i wasted money on things unsure of. 

Is

your

enter

key

broken

?

cause

its

really

hard

to

read

that

.

 

I know that some schools here have stopped teaching cursive and that many others are considering doing that also.

But I may need to go to my next School Board meeting.

I wasn't aware that paragraphs were dropped from the curriculum also.

Once I had a co-worker in the office who didn't even use a space between sentences; there was a full stop but no space after that. I guess he was thinking that any text produced with computer should be as tight as possible to "save space". Then there was one other person who typed all her emails with capital letters. I once asked why. She said that it's easier to read as the capital letters look bigger than the lower case ones. :smileysurprised:

Those guys drove me totally nuts whenever I had to read their texts! :smileyfrustrated: :smileytongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Coby Foden wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Pussycat Catnap wrote:


SuzettaLatonya wrote:

I so agree with sara here on all this because i myself have been on IMVU for 8 yrs and having no where near the stress as SL not so bad now since figuring things out, but still very hard to keep up with what you have when all you have is text to go by and remembering every thing you buy well, who can after a long time here, it would have to be just forgotten things that one day you may come across and be like i remember that. I can't count the times i have had to go look into the web history to see what i buy because i can't remember the name and then have to go thru 100 pages just looking for buys hidden amoungst all the demos i have tried GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! I think that if we can see a picture of the product we are buying in the market place then why not have that same image inside the folder so that we can see what it is exactly, i think that would make life so much more painless on SL. My life here keeping up with all the yellow boxes can be more stressfull than RL it shouldn't be that way when this is suppose to be fun not stressfull. for every base hair tattoo u have one image of a brown cartoon hair piece LOL and for clothing images of a cut out shirt/pants and some gawd awful wife beater underwear LOL and undershirt. How is that saying what i am adding it doesn't. And yes a saved pic of what u are wearing and added to a folder would be so much better. Also even if you do know the name of something you buy why not be able to search it in your order history so u can filter thru instead of page after page so time consuming.Any way  we have the freedom to make suggestions on how things could be better on SL and this is just what it is and who would not want things to be less complicated only those who have no idea how both worlds are.Also if i could only have back all the Lindens from bad buys  i have purchased well could have been prevented had there demos. I think there should be demos for every single thing you buy some how LL can make this happen because it is not fair to have to make bad buys and if you do buy things that have no demo then there should be a 24 hr return or something.The creators here make a lot of Lindens on bad buys when if i buy more than 2 things bad from one creator then i skip buying form them again if they don't have demos i don't even give it another try. This is a must fix....I never made bad buys on imvu because there was a try it button on every thing, and at first they didn't have that then a few years down the road they did and never again i wasted money on things unsure of. 

Is

your

enter

key

broken

?

cause

its

really

hard

to

read

that

.

 

I know that some schools here have stopped teaching cursive and that many others are considering doing that also.

But I may need to go to my next School Board meeting.

I wasn't aware that paragraphs were dropped from the curriculum also.

Once I had a co-worker in the office who didn't even use a space between sentences; there was a full stop but no space after that. I guess he was thinking that any text produced with computer should be as tight as possible to "save space". Then there was one other person who typed all her emails with capital letters. I once asked why. She said that it's easier to read as the capital letters look bigger than the lower case ones. :smileysurprised:

Those guys drove me totally nuts whenever I had to read their texts! :smileyfrustrated: :smileytongue:

How About The People Who Think It's Necessary To Capitalise Every Word? Or Even Worse, Those who Switch Back and Forth between Title Case and sentence case According to Some Scheme only They Are aware Of?

 

And don't even get me started on the ones who fiddle with font, colour and size!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


SuzettaLatonya wrote:

IMVU

Wanting IMVU inSL is like eating a cheeseburger and wanting a ice cream in  the middle of it.. You have IMVU and you have SL. You don't need to combine the two.

Apparently you've never dealt with a pregnant woman.  ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


SuzettaLatonya wrote:

IMVU

Wanting IMVU inSL is like eating a cheeseburger and wanting a ice cream in  the middle of it.. You have IMVU and you have SL. You don't need to combine the two.

A burger and a shake. Does that come with fries?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...