avi refuse to rez and log out porbs

abby2369

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so for the past 3 days my avi wont load im stuck as a white spot non stop and this is very annoying and also here on the second life web i get logged out way to easey like i just got on and whent to forums and make a new topic and it logged me out so i had to re log my main prob is the avi

Hello, abby2369

It sounds very much like you have connection issues.  Please first of all ensure that you are using a wired device rather than a wireless one.

Regarding the problem you are having where your avatar refuses to rezz and remains as a white spot/orb on the screen, again, this is undoubtedly due to connection/disconnection issues - ie an unstable connection to the internet.

There is much more information about this, and what you can do to remedy the problem and to get your avatar to rez fully on this link.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/phoenix:bake_fail

• 5 weeks later...

This is an aggravating condition! I've found several 'actions' that help.. none are a 'total fix'.

1. Turn off AO's (or un-wear totally)

2. Zoom/cam view into cloud.. and let it sit a while.

3. EDIT skin/shape/outfit.... it reloads textures, I guess. Let things 'set' in Edit mode for awhile, don't need to actually edit anything... then just exit Edit mode.

4. Remove and re-wear skin/shape.

5. Lot's of GUD LUCK! (I have slow DSL and Wifi connections.. it's a mess... and use both a laptop and desktop... that 'confuses' things.. OFTEN!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.