Sign in to follow this  
MIstahMoose

WANTED: SUGAR MOMMA

Lets have a change of pace.

WANTED: SUGAR MOMMA

Seeking a Sugar Daddy  Momma. I am a well-spoken, attractive 23 year old woman. I am single and looking for a good ok to decent  time. I will be devoted to you. I am in Second Life very often.

I just want someone to spoil me, we can have lots of fun together!
I have my own place that I rent in SL so if you wanted you could even live with me, it's something that can be discussed. I'm easy to please as far as what I want (Really, New software isn't THAT expensive. Only a couple hundred a month) - just someone to hang out with or have 'fun' with, having a little spending cash would be nice as well. All of this can be discussed and figured out in more detail later.

If you're interested and would like to discuss it with me send me a message.:manembarrassed:

Snapshot_002.png

Lol thanks for the compliment Griffin, and sorry ardvinns, the account info really turns me off :P

Any other takers? xD

I'm surprised this post didn't get me any IMs -cries-

"Would you kneel in front of me? And would you wear a collar? Because I have no self-respect, and no self-esteem, and I am afraid, that you would have other Mommas, too."

Really?  That is a rather judgemental thing to say about someones lifestyle choice.  Just because people may take the lead and others may give up control in no way means they have no self respect, self esteem or that they are "afraid" someone will take their sub away.  It is readily apparent that you really have no concept at all of what the lifestyle you are bashing is about, due to your lack of knowledge and/or immature thought process.  It takes a great deal of respect and esteem to actually take care of another human being or to honestly submit to another.  However, to many in SL are just pretending and while I don't agree with the whole Sugar Momma/Daddy relationship myself, the D/s area you are so callously trying to thow hate at is a totally different thing.  You come across as a bitter, jaded person that perhaps had a bad experience somewhere along the line, either that or you are just an overall "holier than thou" type person that can't find happiness unless they are bringing others down.