Sign in to follow this  
SirkHuong

WANTED: SUGAR DADDY ;)

WANTED: SUGAR DADDY

Seeking a Sugar Daddy. I am a well-spoken, attractive 23 year old woman. I am single and looking for a good time. I will be devoted to you. I am in Second Life very often.

I just want someone to spoil me, we can have lots of fun together!
I have my own place that I rent in SL so if you wanted you could even live with me, it's something that can be discussed. I'm easy to please as far as what I want - just someone to hang out with or have 'fun' with, having a little spending cash would be nice as well. All of this can be discussed and figured out in more detail later.

If you're interested and would like to discuss it with me send me a message. ;)

Snapshot_002.png

It's the "do it for me" generation. Just like all of the  "Hey can anyone 'lend' me 200L till Friday so I can pay my rent" posts in groups.

At least this young lady has her own home and doesn't demand money or clothing, she just wants to be treated well. Which I applaud.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

It's the "do it for me" generation. Just like all of the  "Hey can anyone 'lend' me 200L till Friday so I can pay my rent" posts in groups.

That generation has always existed...

I

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

At least this young lady has her own home and doesn't demand money or clothing, she just wants to be treated well. Which I applaud.

yup, the entitlement generation.

Google Definition 

Sugar Daddy: A rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company or sexual favors.

The First Definition on the Urban Dictionary

Sugar Daddy: 

Like a genie - he may be a little old, but if a girl rubs his lamp, he'll grant her wishes.
She uses her sugar daddy for his money, but he sure gets some service in return!